Friday, December 06, 2013

Weekly Round-Up

Alright, seriously folks where does the time go! Wasn't it just the Friday after Thanksgiving? Did I blink and miss something? It seems more and more that with each new day my life is being lived with the fast-forward button duct-taped down. I just don't know how to explain the whirlwind weeks anymore! But anyway, I did get more done this past week then I thought possible so let's look ahead to see what's planned for the new week. I still owe a review of of October 31's re-release of "Meet Thy Maker". I'm hoping to get that done by Saturday morning. Otherwise, look for reviews of D.D.T., Sideburn, Legion Of The Damned, Unicorn and Pretty Wild. In addition I'll have an interview with Romanian band Dirty Shirt and (no promises) I will shoot for a Forgotten Gem as well! Until this time next week remember to live life to the fullest and enjoy every moment you're given. And, as always, live it all Loud and Proud!!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home